Get a Consultation
Our Tax Practise
INMACS Law office aims at providing holistic tax solutions across direct, indirect and goods and services tax, covering the entire spectrum of transactional, advisory and litigation support to our clients. Our experienced team of dedicated professionals including advocates, chartered accountants and company secretary help us to smoothly address any dispute which arises and enables us to offer a suitable remedy.
Our direct tax team is proficient in all aspects of international and domestic tax matters including but not limited to transfer pricing, advance ruling, tax structuring and corporate taxation. Our team advises clients in developing unique business models, restructuring of investments, entry and exit strategies for multinationals and any other solution to issues which are faced by the client.
Our indirect tax team covers the entire spectrum of taxes ranging from Excise Duty, Customs, Value Added Tax and Service Tax. Our tax consultants have a great deal of experience in varied range of tax issues, from complicated cross-border transactions to tax exemption qualification. Our wealth of experience includes advising clients on offshore tax issues, customs procedures, import and export levies, valuation planning, classification, warehousing, duty entitlements, etc. Our team constantly renders litigation services to client by strategizing, assisting and representing them in both adjudication as well as appellate proceedings. Our team is accustomed to appear before Government Taxation Authorities, Appellate Authorities, High Courts, the Supreme Court of India and other Tribunals.
Our goods and service tax team provides assistance to our clients for smooth transitioning to GST regime for all multinational companies in India. We aim to advice on all issues regarding Goods and Services Tax to our clients in India and abroad. INMACS law team understand that GST is not limited to just implementation but also to ensure that our clients don’t face avoidable litigation proceedings. INMACS law office understands that the transition to GST regime is a novel assignment and hence has assembled a team of highly dedicated and skilled professionals to handle such matters.
Our Tax Services
- Company Formation and Establishment
- Corporate Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M & A)
- Joint Ventures
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Effective Forex Trading Management
- Compliance under Company Acts
- Formation of Internal Complaints Committee in accordance with applicable laws
- Developing Internal Financial Control Framework
- Formulating Risk Management Policy
- Representation at RoC, RD, NCLT and other regulatory bodies
- And, all other Company Law matters, disputes, and litigations.
- Business Licensing services
- Annual Report Filing services
- Setting up Project Offices, Branch Offices, and Liaison Offices of Foreign Companies
- Legal Compliance for International Business and Foreign Investments
- Regulatory Compliance with Banks and other Financial Institutions
- Compliance under Labour and Employment Law