Get a Consultation
Our Regulatory Framework Practice
INMACS Law office understands that in modern day commercial practice, managing risk is one of the main priorities of any multinational company. Our skilled team of professionals provides our clients assistance in regulatory compliances for white collar crimes such as fraud, insider trading any governance related issues. Our team ensures that it is up to date with change in the rules and regulations and provides continuous assistance to our clients for any regulatory risks and steers their business operations from any potential liability. Each team member is acknowledged to consistently deliver results. Our service is not restricted to just advisory but also includes reviewing and structuring of risk management programs within the organization or with respect to any regulatory driven investigations. At INMACS law office, we ensure that our client is prevented from incurring any liability and hence, we advise our clients on various risk management issues and any compliance requirements in place.
Our team has extensive practical exposure in handling matters pertaining to licensing and advisory in relation to regulatory compliances and implantation of applicable laws for smooth functioning of the business. Our team undertakes advising and assisting our clients on the implementation and compliance of a wide range of matters which include Company Law compliances (Obtaining Director Identification Number – DIN and Digital Signature Certificate – DSC), Direct and indirect Tax compliances (Tax planning Appeal, Returns, investigation and litigation, Assessment, Advance ruling, GST raids, confiscation and litigation – response and time bound solution, question of law ), International Taxation (Compliance of Foreign Direct Investment (FIPB, SEBI, FEMA, etc.), Guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), etc. We, also, offer a diverse range of licensing and compliance services in the real estate, hotels, tourism and so on. The firm also engages in other litigation and arbitration in the area of corporate and commercial law.
We regularly provide representation to clients before regulators, their regulatory specialized tribunals such as SEBI, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), National Company Law Appellate Tribunal Law (NCLAT), High Court, and the Supreme Court of India. We provide assistance to our clients in defending themselves effectively before the regulators and also advise them during the investigation, draft show cause notice, conduct inquiries and any other assistance as desired by the client until the matter is finally resolved
Our Regulatory Services
- Company Formation and Establishment
- Corporate Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M & A)
- Joint Ventures
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Effective Forex Trading Management
- Compliance under Company Acts
- Formation of Internal Complaints Committee in accordance with applicable laws
- Developing Internal Financial Control Framework
- Formulating Risk Management Policy
- Representation at RoC, RD, NCLT and other regulatory bodies
- And, all other Company Law matters, disputes, and litigations.
- Business Licensing services
- Annual Report Filing services
- Setting up Project Offices, Branch Offices, and Liaison Offices of Foreign Companies
- Legal Compliance for International Business and Foreign Investments
- Regulatory Compliance with Banks and other Financial Institutions
- Compliance under Labour and Employment Law