Home / Practice
Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring
Mergers & Acquisitions
Compliance, Bribery and Anti-Corruption
Joint Ventures, Foreign & Technical Collaborations
Private Equity & Funds
Foreign Investment & Exchange Control
Employment and Industrial Relations
Technology, Media & Telecommunication
Dispute Resolution – Arbitration & Litigation
Our Real Estate Practise
INMACS Law office offers multiple arrays of services in the field of real estate, tourism and hotel industry. Our team has advised, structured and negotiated upon a spectrum of issues in the area of real estate: from lease, mortgage, and acquisition disposition in every tenable type of real estate including commercial property, integrated townships, retail office, industrial property, residential property, vacant land and SEZ’s taking into consideration all its vagrant concerns, fund considerations and so on. Our team of skilled professionals advises our clients on all aspects of land laws, zoning laws and any other applicable law in relation to the same. INMACS law office doesn’t not limit is responsibilities to our clients to only traditional real estate but also to its practice of modern day commercial real estate. Our team has comprehensive practical experience in advising on FDI and foreign investments, capital generation through IPO or other mechanisms, Private Equity and Venture Capital, listing on stock markets, REITS etc. to our clients.
Our Real Estate Services
- Corporate Commercial Requirements/ Real Estate Finance: Fund Structuring/ Formation/ Deployment/ Exit
- Application and procurement of all the necessary approvals from the concerned Regulatory Authority.
- Drafting of all the necessary construction and development contracts such as MOU, Land Acquisition Agreements, Lease Deeds and Tenancy Documentation, Sale Deeds, Mortgage Documents, Consultancy Agreements and so on.
- Ensuring compliance under RERA and all the other applicable laws in India.
- Leasing: Due diligence and preparation of Title Search Reports; Drafting of lease and license documents.
- Assisting our clients on the process of registration.
- Representation before various courts including arbitrations regarding real estate disputes.
INHERITANCE AND SUCCESSION PLANNING
- Succession Planning, which includes advising on appropriate structures, will-writing and Trust creation
- Business Succession Planning
- Restructuring Family Partnerships, Investment Companies and Companies engaged in business activities/Corporate Houses
- Incorporation of trusts and societies
- Family governance-related issues