Get a Consultation
INMACS Law office has a strong corporate and commercial law practice built around merger and acquisitions, scheme of arrangement, business and assets transfer, private equity, infrastructure, general corporate and commercial advice and litigation. Our team has specialized expertise in all aspects of the above transactions and law including corporate, regulatory, taxation and labour issues. Our work in this area is uniquely suited to the business environment in India, one that is diverse and constantly changing. We aim at providing clear-cut recommendations to our clients and not merely a list of possible options.
We aim at offering legal services at all stages of business operations, right from the establishment of an institution to general corporate matters. Our team is trained and focused on providing our clients with the most favorable solution to overcome the complexities of commercial transactions by developing innovative structures and mitigating any risks involved. Moreover, our team of skilled professionals draft and negotiate a variety of contracts including shareholding agreements, distributorship agreement, employment agreements, joint venture agreements and loan and financing agreements. Our services are not limited to conducting due diligence and drafting of legal documents rather ensuring that we provide our clients with the best results. Our team’s command over FDI regulations, SEBI regulations, stamping provisions and DTAA’s permits us to deliver quick solutions to our clients which is of utmost important in commercial transactions.
Our team understands that private equity and venture capital funds often want to conduct in depth due diligence before they agree to proceed with their proposed investments. Keeping this in mind, our team offers in-depth assessment and analysis of key transaction documents and commercial licenses in relation to multinational companies and identifies potential risks that could hamper their investment.
We also offer various services relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code for corporates. Our skilled team of lawyer’s advice our clients on a wide range of issues including exit strategies, refinancing, debt restructuring, distressed debt trading and investment in distressed assets. Our clients vary from investors, lenders to corporate directors and trustees.
Our General Corporate Practise Services
GENERAL CORPORATE SUPPORT
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and execution of various commercial documents.
- Assist clients in drafting, filing and coordinating the regulatory approvals and consent processes, including approvals of RBI, SEBI, FIPB, CCI as well as any other local permits and consents.
- Advice our corporate clients on the legal issues which impact their businesses
- Advice our clients on board procedures to issues arising in takeover situations, as well as, analyzing corporate policies, codes of conduct, and assistance with shareholder engagement.
- Advising on risk compliance, internal financial control, compliance management and policy review.
- Continuous Auditing and Monitoring.
STRATEGY & STRUCTURING ADVICE
- Advice on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 including the restructuring and insolvency process contemplated therein.
- Advice & assistance in drafting, negotiating & finalizing relevant transaction documents, including applications, petitions & resolutions.
- Advice and assistance in structuring and implementing an exit strategy for investors from stressed assets, including under a strategic sale, demerger, slump sale, etc.
- Advice and assistance in the liquidation process available to corporates under the legal, regulatory and policy framework, including the Companies Act, 2013 and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Assess global risks to your business integrity, reputation and brand
- Fraud Risk Management
- Collecting, preserving, certifying and analyzing evidence to help uncover facts and identify persons involved
- Litigation support in criminal and civil proceedings
- Liaising with internal and external agencies to provide end to end management of breach of security and fraud incidents
- Integration planning
- Risk mitigation
- Restructuring board
- Listing agreement compliance.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING SERVICES
- Advice on Indian AML requirements and systems implementation
- Advising on provision of PMLA.
- Assistance and training with transaction look-back.